Tuesday 23 December 2014

Would you like to share your pregnancy story and your experiences of being a parent with epilepsy?

Read the pregnancy diaries onlineEpilepsy Action is building on the Pregnancy Diaries which Riley and me were involved in.  They’d love to hear from new people.

It was an amazing project for me to be involved in.  Nicole who put the whole thing together is so approachable and it really helped me to feel that I was helping making a difference to other women.  I felt very alone during my pregnancy and I didn’t want anyone else to feel like that if I could help it.

You can read the pregnancy diaries here.

So now it’s your chance to get involved.  Drop Nicole an email to find out more campaigns@epilepsy.org.uk


And watch this space, I’ll keep everyone updated as the project moves forward in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment