Sunday 20 April 2014

Our amazing American adventure in pictures

Where do I start?  It was amazing!  I think it will be easier to put it into pictures so here it is…

We're on our way :)



Welcome to America (at 1am London time)


Riley's behind bars! (at Alcatraz)



Gotta get a Tram in San Francisco

]

Baby, Mummy and Nanny


Winchester Mystery House


#DancingRobot


Exploring Gold Country


The Big Trees



Exploring the wild west (film country)


The beautiful Emerald Bay at Tahoe


Snow!!!




Rich and me on skis together


My wonderful Dad who looked after me during my seizure


So Cool!


Auntie Nikki and Riley on a sledge


Some apres ski



Groveling around in the dirt :)


Fun in the desert



How old are we????


Enjoying the Oasis



Badwater


The view from our beautiful hotel on the last night


Seaworld



One exhausted baby!


Last stroll along the beach


Sleepy, happy baby flies home :)


All I can say is it was an incredible 2 and a bit weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment