Thursday 29 August 2013

Words for Life

I just wanted to share a website that I think is fab. It's basically a book website which revolves around the importance of developing a child's language skills.  It is split into milestones and then ways in which you can encourage development for each age group.  Basically full of exciting ideas to keep you busy and help your baby develop :)


While doing some market research for my work I came across a few parent blogs that I thought were great.  This one reviews books (going along with my belief that reading to your child is really important) but on top of that she makes "book bites"... food based on the books she reads!  It's such a good idea and something I will definately be doing with Riley when she's a bit bigger and wants to help cook rather than just want the food and just doesn't understand why it has to be cooked first!

No comments:

Post a Comment