Sunday 21 July 2013

Development ~ worrying needlessly!

Sometimes I overthink how Riley is developing compared to her friends.  I think because I am always worrying about what my medication might have done to her, I compare her too much to other babies.

I worry a bit because she's not walking, but then she is crawling fast and she walks around the furniture and is getting there bit by bit.

Then I worry that all she seems to be able to say is 'dog' and all she can point to is her head... but then she babbles away really expressively and learns things all the time, today she started moving her hand in front of her mouth while making a noise...

I think I just need to calm down and not worry, because she is a wonderful little girl, my little girl and I love her so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment