Monday 4 March 2013

Grandad's Memoirs ~ getting there

My Gandad was a wonderful man, not perfect but who is? Earlier in my blog I wrote about him as he died suddenly 2 weeks before Riley born.  I was very close to my Grandad, I saw him all the time, he used to drive me everywhere, he supported me so much and we had plenty of time to chat.  I feel very lucky to have had such a close relationship with him and losing him so suddenly was hard for us all.

He wrote some memoires which my Mum and Uncle are writing up and getting together and which I have been helping with and this weekend my Mum came round ours and we put together some more of it.  It was nice having Mum here and being able to share some of the memories she has of him.


 I don't know whether you've ever watched 'Evelyn', it's a lovely film, in it Evelyn talks abour Angel Rays...

"These mean that your guardian angel is reminding you that he's waiting to help you. All you have to do is believe in them"

Whenever I see angel rays I always think of my Grandad up there looking down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment