Monday 27 February 2012

25 weeks ~ baby group


I had a dentist appointment this week, pretty straight forward, at least my teeth seem to be healthy, and I didn’t have to pay for it as you’re exempt when you’re pregnant!

I also visited my friends mother and baby group, she’s trying to branch out to pregnant women as well so she roped me in!  It was really good to go to, I spoke to lots of new Mum’s about their experiences of local services and it all seemed positive.  It’s also run by my friend’s mum who’s a paediatric nurse and there’s also a health visitor there, so it’s a really good point of contact for support and advice.  It made me really look forward to being able to take my baby out to places like that and give them the freedom to play and interact with other babies.  Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment